Tower of Babel
- Jets le'hele Erda kavino za Angwic nele samele Vortau.
- Ne'nas Jeseida migrati fra l'Ista, faunei na'Plana nile Lasxa dei'Cinar ne'Sytelei djare.
- Ne'zhaleino su Zanatha, ,,Xomai, lasau maxau Brixwa, ne'bjurnau yts thrujele.'' Ne'kaveino Brixwa far Sxona, ne'Bytuma far Marta.
- Djo zhaleino, ,,Xomai, lasau bwilau unasja na'Sita nena Twoja mi'Topyn nile'Himela, ne'lesau maxau na'Nama far unasjau, lestau xaisopau le'Feica deis al'Erda.
- Nele Jecewa xomi dau su sji le'Sita nele Twa, witc le'Xyndrau va Manu bwileinoi.
- Nele Jecewa zhalino, ,,Bihalno, tanale Zajeseida, ne'kavei al za angwic, ne'dis se one l'Altosa va deiwi. Ne'Xinau das prapei des xaimageini var thi.
- Xomai, lasau gentadau ne'xonfjusau Angwicein, zo das nunstandeimja Zantha Spaxin.
- Zo le'Jecewa xaispi thi fra thirava le'Feica deis al'Erda, ne'lafonei bwilei le'Sita.
- Deifar Namyn xeilyno Babel, bixa djare le'Jecewa xonfjusi l'Angwic deis al'Erda. Nefra djare le'Jecewa xaisopi thi le'Feica deis al'Erda.
- Now the whole earth had one language and the same words.
- And as people migrated from the east, they found a plain in the land of Shinar and settled there.
- And they said to one another, "Come, let us make bricks, and burn them thoroughly." And they had brick for stone, and bitumen for mortar.
- Then they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city and a tower with its top in the heavens, and let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be dispersed over the face of the whole earth."
- And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of man had built.
- And the Lord said, "Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language, and this is only the beginning of what they will do. And nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.
- Come, let us go down and confuse their language, so that they may not understand one another's speech."
- So the Lord dispersed them from there over the face of all the earth, and they left off building the city.
- Therefore its name was called Babel, because there the Lord confused the language of all the earth. And from there the Lord dispersed them over the face of all the earth.
Audio files coming soon.